職位名稱: Analyst Programmer
- Plan, design, develop, debug, implement and support web-based/API-based software applications and services.
- Modify existing software to add new feature, correct errors, and allow it to function in new operating environment or improve performance.
- Comply with project coding standards and industry best practices.
- Work on a shared code base, in a team environment, cooperating with co-located and remote team members.
- Improve software quantity by conducting system analysis, and recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Product detailed software design and specifications.
- Participate in planning for software development projects, and ensure projects are concluded according to the planned delivery dates.
- Interact with report owners to establish/clarify their requirements and develop SSRS reports.
- Degree holder or equivalent in computing related disciplines.
- Proficient in writing complex database stored procedures and triggers.
- Experience with responsive layouts and mobile friendly design.
- Experience in SQL Server Report Services (SSRS) for report generation.
- Familiarity with credit card processing / payment gateways is an advance.
We will offer attractive remuneration package, comprehensive on-the-job training and career growth opportunities to the right candidate. Interested candidates please send application enclosing resume stating career and salary history by email to [email protected]. Please quote the reference of the position you apply for in all correspondences.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. All information provided by applicants will be treated in strictest confidence and handled confidentially for recruitment-related purposes within the company and our associated company. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the company over an one-year period, after which their personal data will be destroyed.